Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fuh!

it's been a really tiring these few days. phew!
what a pain in the ass in the brain and in the face. hahah!

i get number 16 i guess. hahaha its kinda ok for me but i have a lot to improve though.
especially my reading subject like biology ,history and agama. Read more women!
and concentrate when teacher is in front. shut your big mouth and study.
counting subjects i just have to practice more and more and more.
and essay. aaaaahhhhhh. lame! have to write a lot.
conclusion : WORK HARDER!

we had our choral speaking practice and it was a lot of .
I'm the third row in between Ahsha and Andrea.
and Francoise is the most hyper girl and and Nadia! (Nadia, i love your hair! *jealous*)
hahaah watcha doin'? nooooothhiiiinnngggg..
the competition is going to be held at Batu Lintang Auditorium.

bbboooo who? boo you!
as usual we were having marching practice.
today was extra everything.
extra fun,extra tiring,extra face got burned. haha!
my face is like overcooked tomato and it is Fugly.

my parents is going to go KL tomorrow. Why they always not at home?
Hmph! bring me!
my daddy told me that I'm going to pull out my other two teeth on the 8th but
it turns out to be TOMORROW. I'm so freaking out right now. that's suck.
not the right time. so many things going on. so so so busy. Argh!
It's alright fishi. dugaan dunia. sabar. hahaha

and and i miss Adib like crazy =(


No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.