Saturday, September 20, 2008

Raya

Its been 2 weeks since I'm "gone" because of this stupid technical problem with the internet.
So I have wasted 2 weeks of my life without internet. hahaha.
This year I didn't puasa for 9 days plus 11 days of last year and the year before.
Now, I have 20 days to ganti. Men that is a lot.
I hope I'll find my time to replace it. Its a must!!!

2 more weeks to raya and 3 more weeks to exam.
Exam and raya is so near. Study and enjoy at the same time.
You think I can do both at the same time? Nah.. We'll see later.
Today is Ahsha's Birthday. This is shout out for her
:

Happy Birthday Ahsha! I love you so much.
Semoga panjang umur and murah rezeki.
I know you miss Lukhman a lot but enjoy yourself in Mekah.
I can't wait for you to come back home.
You are the best among the best person I've met in my life.
I miss you lots and take good care of yourself there. Plus pray for me.

I just wish she could read that now.
My brother is coming back this friday and I love him for getting me the Jabbawockeez mask.


No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.